Monday, August 17, 2015

8 Marketing Blogs You Should Be Reading

Tactics and tools help make a marketer grow their business as well as their skills. I don't always have all the answers and I love going through and getting recommendations from some of the best. The top industry blogs I get my information and education from help me fine tune my campaigns and/or introduce me to tools that can aid in lead gen.

I like to stay on top of the trends for SEO, SEM and good content creation. I feel like the tide is always turning and it's best to capitalize on what is out there NOW.

There are so many blogs out there with information overload, but I find myself going to these 8 on the regular. I find that most marketers want to learn what makes people "tick", but these blogs talk about what makes people "click" -- and frankly, that's what we're all after in online marketing, isn't it?

Here's my top marketing blog list!

Hubspot Blog 

With separate sections for Marketing, Sales and Agencies, this blog is my go to. I may be cheating since I've used them as our CMS though.

Marketo Blog

An all encompassing site on best practices for all channels of marketing.
 

Kissmetrics 

More strategy driven, with a variety of content ranging from infographics to analytics, I like this blog for analytical insights as well as the free guides they offer.
 

Marketing Profs 

Insights from both seasoned and new marketing professionals. Great email newsletter and resources for professional development.
 

CopyBlogger 

Content writing and copyrighting articles. Great insights into SEO friendly copy and trends.

Moz Blog  

SEO tips and tricks. Content optimization for social media, various channels and strategies for link building, blogging and more.
 

Search Engine Land

Industry news and trends in SEO and SEM. Tips about Google Ads, content optimization and marketing platforms to use, as well as a myriad of other topics all web-related.
 

Simply Measured 

Focused on social media, resources and results-based analytics on how to perform better across social channels like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
8 great marketing  blogs to read
.  

No comments:

Post a Comment